#MMR024: septem september: II, the anniversary compilation (09/16)
it’s the second of october already & as many of us start re-focus on the essential things, whether if we’re talkin’ about education, jobs, or basically daily schedules that haven’t been so present during summer time, it’s about to be active again & partake the rat-race.
some things might not change, some do, but in fact we’re still persuitin’ the thoughts of innovation, creativity & versatility. and as we were busy with re-focusin’, we nearly forgot that we have started this project on this week around two years ago. since then, we tried our best to show the audience the human side of music. as it is one of the most important forms of art & expression, we personally believe that it should be respected as that, also the individuals that are behind those aural panaceas.
as most of us tend to forget that artists are human beings, some with a life of full complexity such as your’s or your’s, it’s a terrifyin’ fact that it is not accepted from the society, that you sometimes might not be flawless as they want you to be. unfortunately, it is the social pressure that most of us artists are sufferin’ from. one example: when you’re on the go to finish an album, yet, you might have a moment with the lack of creativity that is needed to end the project that you have started.
but, this is one of the gargantuan events that can occur in their lives,
do not forget that, we’re not robots, we’re beings.
and as we were writin’ this article, we thought that we will dedicate this chapter to all the individuals, the labels, the blogs, the sites, the places that are workin’ their butts off to pursuit the dream that they’re fightin’ for.
this is a big THANK YOU to all of you who have collaborated with us in every form that you imagine. we’re blessed to be surrounded by hundreds of you, the individuals, whether if we’re talkin’ about social media, in real life & anywhere else where our ways crossed each other’s.
so, shall we start with our beloved comp, dedicated to the last two years? we shall do:
first of all, we’re
– in love with songs from ‘AIYA’, ‘Rush Midnight’, ‘GENIUS’, ‘MYZICA’, ‘Dirty Nice’, ‘Hannah Epperson’, ‘Ella On The Run’ & ‘Over Sands’,
– blessed to hear some melodies from people like ‘M F L R’, ‘Sudie’, ‘Daniel Wilson’, ‘Noella Nix’, ‘Adryanna’, ‘RAINDEAR’, ‘Liyv’ & ‘Empara Mi’,
– thankful for the releases from ‘KAIXEN’ with ‘PAO’, ‘Panda Coast’, ‘Ava Wolfe’, ‘Drew Ofthe Drew’ with ‘Allie Crystal’, ‘STACEY’ & ‘White Peaks’,
fourth, we’d like to say
– thanks for some vibes by ‘Shelter Point’, ‘Fieldings’, ‘Mirror Signal’, ‘MEGUMI’, ‘AMARA’, ‘Apothek’ & ‘PHANGS’,
– always pleased to listen to the creations from ‘Jacques Emery’, ‘Errand’, ‘Paper Lions’, ‘Stray Echo’, ‘Truitt’ & ‘AMES’,
– always glad to check out ‘Baker Wallis’, ‘Robots Can’t Dance’, ‘Pheit’, ‘Port Of Spain’,‘Ida Dillan’ & ‘Lyel’,
& last but not least,
– happy to find artists such as ‘Hairy Hands’ with ‘Roseau’, ‘XHVIL’, ‘Aria Hennessy’, ‘Fether’, ‘Sykes’, ‘Brooklyn Doran’ & ‘St. Francis Hotel’
be sure to check all the updates of the artists, their posts on facebook, like their pictures on twitter, give them a follow, a hug to their labels & don’t forget to eat some vegetables. ok bye.
if u want to send some cat pictures or simply to say hi, holla at:
the end of the tale, but not of this book.